To glorify God by training and resourcing indigenous pastors to plant healthy churches in unreached areas.
Train and Resource
God has gifted His children in the West with abundant resources. In addition to finances, we have been blessed with knowledgeable Bible teachers, training materials, and a burden to spread the gospel to the ends of the earth. We desire to pass these resources on to our brothers and sisters throughout the world through Shepherding the Nations Training Centers and sponsorship.
God is calling many of His children from the poorest and most unreached areas of the world to faithfully serve Him as pastors, evangelists and church-planters. Their greatest needs are for Bible training, financial resources, accountability and on-going mentorship.
- Identify key regional directors to facilitate on-going training, support, and accountability.
- Identify and train national pastors, evangelists and church-planters.
- Establish training centers in foreign countries.
- Recruit sponsoring churches and individuals in Western churches for the financial support of national pastors and coordinators.
- Establish an international office in Los Angeles with administrative costs funded by the local church. This way 100% of a sponsor’s giving will go toward the work of training, sending and fully supporting indigenous pastors overseas.
- Utilize technology to facilitate the training of pastors and the spread of the gospel worldwide.