Ladies, please join us for a STN Fundraiser and Women’s Ministry Kickoff Luncheon
Saturday, August 27th from 12 – 3 pm
at The Bridge Bible Fellowship
18644 Sherman Way, Reseda, CA 91335
- Gourmet salad bar lunch
- Shepherding the Nations ministry update and testimonies
- Special music by Diane Brown
- Women’s ministry kick-off – information about events, Bible Studies and involvement opportunities
- Gift Basket Raffle
- Invite your friends, neighbors and family – download flyer
Tickets will be $15 per person – on sale now at the Bridge Cafe, church office or online below.
Interested in hosting a table?
Hostesses will have the opportunity to decorate a table for 8 ladies with dishes and centerpiece. Your decoration and theme can be anything your creative mind can think of and as elaborate or simple as you choose. (Complete instructions will be provided.) If you are interested sign up using the attached registration form or contact Diane Brown for more information – email or 818.590.0721.
Can you donate a gift basket or gift cards for our raffle?
We will have a basket raffle as part of our fundraising efforts, so we need donations of a completed basket or donation of basket items.
Some ideas to get you started:
- “Foodie” basket with spices & cooking utensils
- Journal with a pen and devotional book
- Tea Party basket for girls with miniature tea set and goodies
- Candles and/or candle holders
- Photo frames or scrapbooking supplies
- Vintage decor
- Linens, kitchen towels or accessories
We are also looking for unused gift cards to be included in raffle baskets.
(You can bring these to The Bridge Bible Fellowship or stick them in the mail – Shepherding The Nations, 18644 Sherman Way, Reseda, CA 91335)
Contact Diane Brown for more information – email or 818.590.0721